Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 Months

It's been that long since I've seen Cameron in person. I've lived in our new apartment alone for a little over two months, and he's only lived in the apartment for about 2 1/2 weeks. That's so lonely sounding. I know it'll work out and that we're going to be together and everything great like that, but I suppose I'm just thinking out loud.

On a happier note, I am almost done with my 10th straight semester at UHD and I have one more left. I am almost out the door and I can't believe that I've gone so far. I still feel so young sometimes, and others I just feel like a world of time has been born and lived in the 5 years since high school.

I am supposed to be writing 3 different assignments right now, two of which are due tomorrow morning. But if I can just get these papers out of the way, I can relax and ace my finals.

I love being an older student at a school that is so close to Downtown. This alone fosters a kind of relationship with people I would have never dreamed of being friends or even acquaintenances with.

Anyway, time is running out and these papers won't write themselves.
Goodnight.

No comments: